Release Notes - Kuiper 0.0.3
The Kuiper team would like to announce the release of Kuiper 0.0.3
Kuiper 0.0.3 is available for download.
Kuiper is a SQL based lightweight IoT analytics/streaming software running at resource constrained edge devices. This release includes several new features and bug fixes.
Github Repository: https://github.com/emqx/kuiper
- Refactor the code to support Kuiper Sink and Source extension.
- Enhanced MQTT Sink to support AWS IoT and Azure IoT Hub. User can directly publish result to any MQTT IoT Hub by configuring Sink.
- Enhanced MQTT Source to support secured settings. User can specifiy username, password, certifications and private key information for MQTT source.
- HAVING clause support
- Added Chinese document, and renamed XStream to Kuiper in all of documents.
- Build improvement
- Added build version number in command line tools
- Updated Makefile, and now supports automatically build for all platforms
If having any problems for Kuiper, feel free to contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org