We are looking for 2 dynamic and ambitious Account Executive to help evangelize EMQ Technologies solutions. Successful candidates are creative, curious about IoT, connecting devices and technology, and energetic self-starters who understand and have experience managing technical sales cycles. We seek candidates who love learning about technological solutions and products in-depth and are passionate about communicating their value to customers and prospects.
The role is remote-based in Germany and requires occasional travel in the geographical territory.
Your future role
Account Executive sell EMQ Enterprise and Cloud solutions, professional services and training to existing EMQ customers, prospects and partners. You work alongside Sales Engineers who act as the technical point people and product specialists to close deals and create demand for EMQ solutions. Although there are some established customers in the geography, this is a hunter role focusing on net new logo acquisition.
- Meet with and listen to the needs of current and prospective customers to understand their current and future business and technical requirements.
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Sell to mid-level and senior engineering decision-makers.
- Orchestrate technical product demonstrations and manage discovery calls/meetings.
- Build and manage an accurate forecast to achieve quarterly and annual goals.
- Review complex sales contracts and legal documents with customers.
- Collaborate with Marketing Team in planning, organizing and implementing events.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of competing products.
- Maintaining customer and contact data in the CRM system.
Who you are
- BS/BA Degree, MBA a plus.
- 2+ years of technical sales experience in quota bearing and closing capacity.
- A good understanding of Enterprise Software, IoV, or IIoT markets.
- Experiences in IoT, IoV, embedded software sales, OEM marketplace etc., are a plus. Subscription sales experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated success using a consultative, solutions/value-oriented sales approach and team selling environment.
- Evidence of success selling solutions to new and existing customers.
- Track record of success in achieving or exceeding assigned sales goals.
- Intense hunting and prospecting skills.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Excellent customer development and communication, and public relations skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software, Salesforce is a plus.
- Fast learner with and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.