Join As: Employee (Sweden) or Consultant
At EMQ, we are building the future of IoT data infrastructure. Being the most popular open-source MQTT broker provider, we are also constantly challenging ourselves to go further and do better in supporting the open-source community by sharing our work, as well as supporting enterprise customers by supplying massive-scale and solid-stable solutions.
We are looking for passionate software engineers to join our Europe team. Our team mission is to make EMQ X the best MQTT messaging platform for IoT, a platform that supports millions of devices at the lowest cost to support our users and customers for their greater success.
What you will be doing
- To develop and architect the next generation EMQ X which scales to support millions of IoT devices at low cost.
- To evaluate and define product features based on user and management experiences.
- Design and develop EMQ X plugins and tools around it.
- Collaborate with EMQ open-source community, support issues, and feature requests coming from the community.
- Improving building and tooling for development and testing productivity.
Who we think you are
- You have proven 2+ years of experience in designing, developing, and maintaining software running on BEAM.
- You have experience in large-scale distributed system design and development.
- As you will be working for a cross-national team, we'd expect you to be fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are familiar with TCP/IP, MQTT, HTTP, and CoAP/LwM2M protocols.
- You have experience in deploying software in the cloud.
- You are passionate about building scalable distributed systems and enjoy seeing your code serving millions of people and devices.