Regional manager (Japan)
Apply Now →
EMQ is the world's leading open-source IoT data infrastructure provider. The continuous development of our business in Japan is demanding more and more dedication and focus in Japanese community and market. EMQ is currently looking for a Regional Manager Japan.
Who you are
- You should be experienced, 5+ years of experience in management roles
- With strong communication skills, be able to form and maintain team coherence
- With the ability to create and endure relationships with customers and business partners
- Very much analytical, with a data-driven mindset
- Be able to work independently, as well as collaborating in a remote working team environment.
- Native Japanese speaker and fluent in English.
What you will be doing
- Build a team in the region
- Leading EMQ's work in the region, creating and executing region-specific strategies
- Creating business KPIs in the region
- Business analysis, performance measurement
- Lead brand and business localisation in the region
- Manage budgets of internal and costs