To serve the future of the human society through world-class open source software.
Marketing Manger in USA
EMQ is looking for an experienced and dynamic Marketing Manger to help lead our North America marketing strategy and execution for EMQ's initiatives and events. You’ll be responsible for setting up the strategy and drive execution to deliver a best-in-class set of campaigns and promote initiatives and events to developers and business decision makers. You’ll run campaigns in North America and internationally. Help lead positioning and awareness of partners and their solutions, including blog posts, marketing and promotional assets and partner best practices.You’ll be both a thinker and a builder in this role, focused on how to connect with customers and communicate the power and potential of technology.
1) Own and optimize various paid media programs from strategy to execution, with responsibility for driving growth and new acquisition from campaigns
2) Work with sales team and understand partners business objectives, go-to-market approach, and channel and use this insight to build and execute joint partner marketing strategy focused on lead generation and opportunity pipeline.
3) Partner with sales enablement team to develop training and messaging for partner value proposition and solutions.
4) Manage the budget to deliver maximum return on investment and value for spend
5) Track and analyze channel results and improve performance based on learning
6) Work with our priority ecosystem partners to develop messaging for joint solutions and marketing programs based on market trends and competitors.
7) Own budgeting and forecasting process
What We're Looking For:
1) Requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 5+ years related experience in marketing, business development, and/or technical/solution marketing while leading cross-functional efforts, ideally with a high tech or Internet company
2) Proven track record of driving customer value and expanding brand presence through partnerships or digital campaigns
3) Experience with tracking key performance metrics for marketing with outstanding results. Strong communication, writing, and presentation skills with ability to present complex technical ideas in a simple, straightforward manner.
4) Strong analytic skills and advanced proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
5) Technical proficiency in common online technologies, including tracking and analytics platforms
6) Self-motivated, innovative, and creative with strong project management. Results-focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail
7) Ability to collaborate as part of a cross functional team and also work independently.
EMQ is the world's leading open-source IoT data infrastructure provider. The continuous development of our business in Japan is demanding more and more dedication and focus in Japanese community and market. EMQ is currently looking for a Regional Manager Japan.