In this online knowledge sharing session, @k32 will introduce what Snabbkaffe is and how to use it in test cases.
Here is a brief description:
- Open sourced in GitHub: https://github.com/kafka4beam/snabbkaffe
- Snabbkaffe is a library that helps testing concurrent and distributed systems
- It does so by moving the focus from /states/ to /effects/
- Developers find bugs by looking at the logs, snabbkaffe does the same and automates the process
- It has advanced modes of testing: fault and scheduling injection
- It aims for efficiency: run test scenario once, verify multiple properties
Come and join us in the online session to find out more, and ask questions.
@k32: From Russia, live in Sweden, Open source enthusiast, Erlang lover.
Time: Apr 23, 2021 11:00 AM Stockholm
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/6013500474?pwd=T2pCYXArU1NuN2RTMGN3RFJYVnR5dz09